Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dinner and Dancin?
Dan brought this to my attention. . . if we have a dance we will need music :-)
Okay, I agree.In previous years a band of smoking, red haired men named Dan haul in a lot of discs and spin the tunes while we dance. It's always fun to just bop abound the dance floor with the girls and your occasional 'good sport' if a man. Thanks Guys!!!



Here is a letter I received today~
"Suzy,

If the Dans won't be spinning discs, I don't think you necessarily need to
hire a band or a DJ. A sound system and a couple of iPods are all you'd
really need (and a volunteer,of course). That'd be a whole lot cheaper
and quite possibly free. You'd want to check with the hotel, though, to
make sure that they wouldn't have a problem with a do-it-yourself setup like
that.

Just a thought in case Daniel won't be doing the music.

Mark"

Any other ideas? Shall we go low budget? Call in favors or Find the Dans!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Mark on this one. If we had some speakers, we could just use I-pod music. I know Carlton has some smokin' tunes on his! (You will be there, Carlton, right?) But of course we would prefer the Huhns; Dan, Mike and Daniel. I sure hope you guys are coming! And Web of course!!
    Hugs again, Mickie ;)

    ReplyDelete