Wednesday, December 31, 2008

IDEA FOR RP SOCIAL 2009

Dan and Suzy: you might want to consider asking Guide Dogs for the Blind in
Boring if they would host a tour for those RP Social folks who would be
interested. It'd be a great opportunity for people who are considering
getting a guide dog and would like to see a residential training facility,
and even for people who have a guide dog from another school besides Guide
Dogs for the Blind, and are interested in considering getting their next dog
from a different school.

Just so you know, I have had two guide dogs, both of them from Leader Dogs,
but I have visited the GDB's Boring facility a few times, and it's a lovely
facility.

Anyway good luck on pulling the 2009 RP Social off. I've got it on my
calendar, and hope to be attending, myself.

Best
Mary Dignan

No comments:

Post a Comment