Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Menu Choices




Okay, I could use your help. . . .
I need to choose three or four entrees plus a dessert for the Dinner Dance part of the registration form. Please cast your vote for two entrees and a dessert. I thank You in advance. There are just too many choices!


ENTREES (select three)
Roast Prime Rib of Beef 31.95
Prime Filet Mignon 35.95
New York Sirloin 32.95
Black Angus Tri Tip Steak 28.95

Roast Pork Loin 27.95

Yucatan Chicken 25.95
Chicken Piccata 24.95

Roasted Vegetable Ravioli 21.95
Stuffed Portabello Muchroom 19.95

Penne Shrimp LaFayette 25.95
Pacific Salmon 28.95
Alaskan Cod 27.95

DESSERTS (select one)
Chocolate Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce
Expresso Fudge Cake
Raspberry Poppyseed Cake
Lemon Curd Tart
Harvest Carrot Cake
Tiramisu

1 comment:

  1. Speaking as a land vegetarian here: for entrees my preferences are the Portobello and the Salmon, and for dessert I'll have one of each.... OK, if that's not an option I'll go with the Raspberry Cake.

    ReplyDelete