Wednesday, February 11, 2009


"Hi Suzy,
Larry here in northern California again. I still plan on going to the Social, I just have not made my reservations yet.
I have not been to one yet, but I want to bring up something and maybe make an offer regarding the tshirts and bandanas. It may be easier if you could call me?
Larry and guide dog Galleon"

Well our new friend and 'brother', Larry called to say he is willing to make our T shirts. He has the time and skills and resources to help. Go Larry!!
I think our Theme will be RP Social 2009 Portland,Oregon, the City of Roses

Pam Hogan is supplying examples of previous T shirt logos and she told me she has made the bandanas in previous years. If this part proves challenging, I too can get creative and find a nice rose print at Fabric Depot and pitch in to help Larry.
Larry,Thank You So Much:^)

No comments:

Post a Comment