Saturday, February 21, 2009

Update on the room availability at the Portland Sheraton. . . .after receiving this e mail from Larry in Northern California :-) The front desk shows eight rooms are still available. I will call Jeremy Duncan on Monday to get a list of those already booked and decide whether we need to reserve more rooms at the rate of $109.00. Thanks for your interest; this RP Social is going to be so much fun!! Wahooooooooooooooooo
Hi Suzy,
I called the Sheraton tonight and reserved my room. Then I have been in the Mirc chatroom with Mary Dignan and also Janet in Australia. They have both been trying to reserve through the online link and having trouble getting it to work, and it tells them that all of the blocked rooms are already booked. So I called the hotel for them and was told that there are only about 6 rooms left, so I reserved a room for each of them.
The hotel told me that once the alloted rooms are gone, the room rate goes up to $160 or more. Is that your understanding, that almost all the rooms are already booked so soon?
We just thought that you should know Suzy.
Take care, talk to you soon!
Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment