Monday, February 23, 2009


This e mail from Sherri. . . .

"Hey, I have not been keeping up with how the social has been marketed, but I did hear that people did not have time to go read a blog.

I would love to see a good turn out, but you have to keep people excited.

Is anyone posting info on the other list about the upcoming social? Who is coming? What will the events be? And how much does everything cost?

I know I miss emails because I am busy, but others who are part of the list said there was not much talk about the social.

Just a heads up on what some are saying.

Smile

Sherri "

I admit to being surprised at this. I guess I have pictured myself communicating with all of you. Dan suggested we put a site meter on the blog to access how many hits it's getting. I am advertising the event on The Yahoo group RP Friends and at the RP Listserve run by Carlton. If others of you have ideas on publicity let me know. The website for the social is not under my control and things get posted as the individual has time so that is not a speedy way to stay connected. I thought blogging was the answer.
I will individually invite everyone I know with an e mail address. Thanks Sherri for the information.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I work for Community Services for the Blind and Partially Sighted in Seattle. We would love to list your social on our activities page. Would this be okay? See www.csbps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Ania, that would be great.

    ReplyDelete