Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Hi, Suzy,
There are several of us who would like to do a
Portland city tour on Friday. Are you still planning
on organizing a city tour or should we do it on our
own? Is there only one company that does a city
tour? I saw one city tour on the internet that allows
you to add on a wine tour. I wonder if this would be
doable?
Also, I saw something on the social web site about
an Oregon wine tasting but now I'm wondering if that
meant as part of a Friday tour or do you plan to do
a wine tasting thing in the Hospitality room or what?
If you plan to do something like that just for our group,
then we wouldn't need to add on the wine tour to the
city tour. Could you clarify for me? Thanks!
By the way, we saw my mom last night. She is doing
great. She still has to use the walker any time she is on
her feet but she is appearing stronger and steadier all
the time. She is a remarkable 93 year old!

Love,
Jacque"

My response later tonight :-) Check this out:
http://www.mychauffeur.ws/portland_city_tour.htm

1 comment:

  1. Were thinking about making it to Portland. Do you have an agenda for each day yet and what is menu for the dinner? How many folks are signed up at this time? Is there a list.

    Thanks

    Bob and Carol

    ReplyDelete