Thursday, June 11, 2009


Today I encountered Ken Garringer as he rode his bike either to or from his workplace. Ken is 'in charge'of the Brewfest portion of our hospitality. Ken suggested that Thursday is the bestday to go there, along the Willamette waterfront. This will be the quietest day and easiest to stay together and be able to taste and walk.
My part is to make sure we have transport vehicles or city MAX light rail schedules.
The other option is to go and enjoy as you please while you are here in town. Salut!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzy:

    I see that folks are beginning to make plans for site-seeing and what not at the social. I don't want to make any plans until i know if and when we are taking the coast and/or falls trips. those are the things i most want to do, unless they are not feasible. My other question regards the "end" of the social; I have heard that some people are leaving sunday, and others, including myself, are not leaving until monday. are you still planning to have sunday as the last day of the "official" social, with the hospitality room closing by noon, or will you be staying until monday noon? Since I will be staying until monday, I want to be able to plan out that day also; do you know when most folks are staying until? because I guess most have their transportation booked and scheduled by now! thanks for all the work you are doing! Hugs, Mickie

    ReplyDelete