Saturday, June 6, 2009


Registration closes in 24 days. Book your room and mail me your registration form if you haven't already done so. Pleeeaaassseee!
We want to include your sweet self in the RP merriment July 23-26th. We are making arrangements for the:
1. Salmon Barbeque.
2. Brewfest
3. Gorge trip and wine tasting
4. Coast trip and seafood feast
5. Yoga class, reiki and massage options.
6. Guide Dogs for the Blind will manage the tour and graduation outing.
7. The dinner dance needs rearranging if we don't have the number of guesta for the Ballroom. I will talk with Jeremy Duncan on Monday at the Sheration.
8. Publicity publicity publicity: this we need more of. I feel like this is my weakness.
So am asking for all you all to step it up and invite your friends.
Thanks everyone.
Gaylen Floy from Seattle is on board with the hostessing now that school is out. Welcome Gaylen!

2 comments:

  1. Oh... it sounds like so much fun - I've got 23 days to figure out if I can make it work! Thanks for all your efforts on making such a wonderful event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled to think you are still mulling this over. "pondering this in your heart".Love, SuzyG

    ReplyDelete