Friday, June 12, 2009


This is not Tom. . . .
Over the Memorial Day holiday Dan and I spent a toasty Sunday enjoying wineries in the SW Washington area. We packed three cheeses, three breads, three fruits, a chocolate bar and
bought some smoked salmon and a spicy crab spread at the this wonderful seafood store in Ridgefield.
There was a fellow named Tom playing all the oldies on his guitar, in the shade to an admiring crowd. It didn't cross my mind until last night in yoga, that I should hire him to play for the dinner dance on Saturday July 26th. . . .
Word has it that Dan Huhn will not be able to attend the Social this year.
Tom will give me a call tonight.
Since no money was planned to cover the musician we'll pass the hat and I'll pay the balance.
It's all good family. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment